If you have a craving for a breakfast menu that is heavy on biscuits, burritos, and sausages, you must dedicate yourself to the Carl’s Jr. Breakfast hour. Carl’s Jr. breakfast time gives you the best breakfast items one could have at the best price, early in the morning.
In this article, we shall answer all your queries related to the Carl’s Jr. breakfast hours, such as, is Carl’s Jr’s all-day breakfast available, when does Carl’s Jr stop serving breakfast, and many such related queries.
We will also list the items that are served in the Carl’s Jr Breakfast time.
What are Carl’s Jr Breakfast Hours?
Carl’s Jr has dedicated a separate slot for serving the breakfast menu to its customers. This time slot is referred to as the Carl’s Jr breakfast time.
It has a lot to offer and includes items that suit everyone. Besides being famous for serving yummy burgers, the restaurant chain is also gaining attention for its breakfast menu.
The Carl’s Jr breakfast hours menu includes sandwiches, burritos, French toast dips, biscuits which are rich in calories. The menu can instantly suffice your craving for cheese and protein.
What Time Does Carl’s Jr. Start Serving Breakfast?
Most of the locations of Carl’s Jr start serving breakfast in the early morning, as early as 6 am. However, a few outlets might start a little late
Usually, a few of the Carl’s Jr outlets start serving the Breakfast Menu when they open, at around 8 or 8:30 am.
What Time Does Carl’s Jr Breakfast End?
The Carl’s Jr Breakfast hours end at 10:30 am. After this, the regular lunch menu is served to the customers.
The timing might differ in a few locations. It is, therefore, wise of one to check out the availability by visiting the official website of Carl’s Jr – Carlsjr.com.
Let us now look into the appetizing items served during the Carl’s Jr breakfast hours.
What are the Items in the Carl’s Jr Breakfast Menu?
Here is a list of the items that one can choose from while enjoying their breakfast during Carl’s Jr breakfast time: –
The Carl’s Jr. Breakfast Hours menu can be broadly divided into the four following categories: –
Breakfast Burger – This is the item that is in the spotlight among all others in the entire list and is the reason why this has to be mentioned as a separate category on the list.
On consuming this, one is boosted with 830 calories. The massively delicious burger is made of the charbroiled all-beef patty, crispy bacon egg, hash rounds and is filled with American cheese and ketchup- all stuffed on a seeded bun.
Breakfast Sandwiches and Biscuits – One has the opportunity to choose from the items below: –
- Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich – This is made of either grilled sausage or ham or bacon. Customers are free to choose accordingly. The folded egg on sourdough toast is really good. American and Swiss cheeses further intensify the taste.
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit- On a buttermilk biscuit, the crispy bacon and folded eggs are stuffed with almond American cheese.
- Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit- In this, instead of bacon sausages are used. This too includes folded egg and American cheese on a buttermilk biscuit.
- Biscuit ‘N’ Gravy- The lip-smacking item is served with sausage gravy which wraps the buttermilk biscuits.
- Monster Biscuit – As implied by the name itself, the monster biscuit does include a lot of ingredients worth feeding a monster. It includes crispy bacon, a sausage patty, and two folded eggs stuffed on a buttermilk biscuit. The Swiss and American cheese enhances the overall taste. It can boost you up to 850 calories.
- Breakfast Burritos – The four types of burritos included in this category are as follows: –
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito – Wrapped in a flour tortilla, this warm burrito is stuffed with scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, bacon bits, and hash rounds. Fresh salsa and shredded cheese further make the entire item super delicious, boosting with about 760 calories.
- Steak and Egg Burrito- This includes charbroiled steak, scrambled eggs, fresh salsa, and shredded cheese in a warm flour tortilla.
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Burrito- this includes crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, and shredded cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Big Country Breakfast Burrito- The warm sausage gravy-soaked in a good deal of sausage, bacon bits, ham, hash rounds, scrambled eggs, and shredded cheese add 660 calories.
- Breakfast Sweets and Sides – Carl’s jr takes care of everything and thus even on the breakfast menu they have included items that can serve as a good side dish.
- French Toast Dips – In this you get, 5-piece French Toast Sticks. These are sprinkled with powdered sugar for your sweet tooth. Also, this comes with a side of syrup.
- Hash Rounds- The crunchy and crispy round potatoes form a good side dish.
Does Carl’s Jr Serve Breakfast All Day?
No, Carl’s Jr does not serve breakfast all day. Since it has a separate breakfast menu, it does not serve lunch items during the Breakfast hours either.
However, certain items from the breakfast menu such as the famous Breakfast Burger are served all day long in a few participating locations.
We highly recommend that you go to have breakfast during the Carl’s Jr Breakfast hours. The healthy and reasonably priced list of tasty breakfast items could help you energize yourself for the entire day.