Golden Corral Breakfast Hours: The famous Golden Corral, an American chain of restaurants, offers breakfast hours from 7 Am. to 11 Am. The Golden Corral restaurant is a craving station for many living in and around America. The food is presented in buffet and you get to have your desired pick. The restaurant follows the “All-You-Can-Eat Buffet” and “Grill system” during breakfast, lunch and dinner hours. They offer both hot and cold dishes to the customers.
The most desirable feature of the restaurant is that you get to plan your own breakfast. Neither do you have to cook nor wait at the counter for ordering your food? Many of the customers might face problems in ordering their desired kind of food, the toppings they would like and the sides they prefer. The entire process is quite time consuming too. The Golden Corral evades all the difficulties. All you have to do is to be present at any one of the outlets of Golden Corral Restaurant and serve yourself from the available food supply.
What is on Golden Corral Breakfast Hours?
Most of Golden Corral Restaurant lovers searching for “What are the food items available in the Golden Corral breakfast hours?”. Here we present you Golden Corral Breakfast Menu.
The restaurant aims at providing health diet to its customers. It includes healthy low cards and vegan diet plans too. The breakfast buffet is available for about $7.99. However, the prices are fluctuating.
If you closely have a look at the menu card of the Golden Corral restaurant, you will see different sections dedicated to breakfast, lunch and dinner, separately. The list is long enough. Under the Breakfast section comes six different categories:-
- Omelette Station:– You can find a rich variety of omelettes there. You can select the kind of omelette you want. They offer you omelettes with bacon bites, diced ham, crumbled sausages, mushrooms, etc.
- Cold Breakfast Selection:-If you prefer having something cold in your breakfast, you may have a look at this section. This includes assorted cereals, assorted yogurt, grapefruit, watermelon, strawberries, various juices, margarine, whipped cream and jellies.
- Hot Breakfast Favourites:-This is an absolute favourite section of most of the regular customers. The section includes scrambled eggs, sausage patties, grilled corned beef hash, pancakes, waffles, toasts, biscuits and many more.
- Bakery Goods:- Under this, there are few items such as chocolate fudge, fruit cobbler and bread pudding.
- Icecream Bar:-If you are one such foodie who is willing to have ice cream even at breakfast, then this section is surely meant for you. The Golden Corral restaurant offers vanilla and chocolate ice cream along with a few toppings such as chopped peanut, strawberry topping, gummy bears, etc.
- Chocolate Wonderfall:- This includes chocolate Wonderfall fountain, large marshmallows, etc.
At What Time Does the Golden Corral Stop Serving Breakfast?
The time of breakfast usually lasts till 11 Am in most of the outlets. However, time might vary. Even the starting time can be different. A few outlets start serving breakfast from 8 Am.
Is Golden Corral Breakfast Hours for all 7 days in a week?
Mostly, yes. Majority of the outlets provide breakfast menu all the days in a week. However, on special holidays some outlets might remain closed. And many of them also choose not to serve breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. The best thing you can do is to call up the restaurant and ask. You can also visit their website www.goldencorral.com for more information.
When Does Golden Corral Restaurant Start Serving Lunch?
The lunch is served on all the days except Sundays from 11 am to 4 pm. There’s a unique time dedicated to Brunch. The Golden Corral offers special brunch hours (breakfast + lunch) on all the 7 days from 9:30 am to 2 pm, altering with the items of the breakfast hours. This can give you the perfect buffet meal experience. However, the time and the number of days keeps on changing and differing from one outlet to another.