Are you a Pizza lover? Do you believe in boosting up your energy in the middle of a day by having a pizza? If it’s a Yes, you must look into the Little Caesars Lunch Combo, also known as “Little Caesars Lunch Special”. This is affordable and also yummy to have as lunch.
Little Caesars is famous for mouth-watering pizzas. Little Caesars is the third-largest pizza chain in the United States with Domino’s and Pizza Hut being its tough competitors. Little Caesars has been known for producing a variety of pizzas with perfection.
The Little Caesars Lunch Combo is perfect for you to go for if you are in a rush. Often people stop by Little Caesars and grab their lunch combo to have it on their way to work. Let us get into the specifications of this Lunch Combo.
What are the Contents of the Little Caesars Lunch Combo?
The Lunch Combo of Little Caesars is known as $5 Hot-n-Ready Lunch Combo. It is a perfect solution to lunchtime pizza cravings. Here’s a quick review of its contents:
- The lunch Combo features Four slices of Detroit style DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza slices and a 20 ounce Pepsi.
- The pizza is packed in a big orange box, ready to be carried.
- The pizza slices are rectangular in size. The crispy and crunchy edges are fun to eat.
- The pizza is baked in a custom metal pan coated with olive oil and garlic which makes the innermost layers of the pizza chewable. The pan is specially styled in Little Caesars to serve such incredible pizzas to its customers.
- The pizza is all together, ‘crispy on the bottom and soft and chewy on the inside ‘ kind of a thing with caramelized cheese edge.
- The pizza is topped with fresh, premium mozzarella and Muenster cheese.
Little Caesars focuses on providing its customers with a satisfying lunch which is delicious and at the same time affordable.
What is the Price of Little Caesars Lunch Combo?
You will be surprised to know that you can have a delicious pizza along with a cold drink only at $5. At $5, you get to have the Hot-n-Ready pizza which is perfect for immediate carryout. Not only you get to satisfy your pizza craving but you also have to spend less on your lunch. Isn’t this incredible?
The Lunch Combo was also available at $4 for a limited time. At $4, you basically get to have half of an $8 Pizza along with a free drink.
At What Time is the Little Caesars Lunch Combo available?
The amazing Little Caesars Lunch Combo is available every day from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. You can walk into Little Caesars between these three hours and have a delicious pizza meal.
|Week of the Day||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Sunday||11 A.M||2 P.M|
|Monday||11 A.M||2 P.M|
|Tuesday||11 A.M||2 P.M|
|Wednesday||11 A.M||2 P.M|
|Thursday||11 A.M||2 P.M|
|Friday||11 A.M||2 P.M|
|Saturday||11 A.M||2 P.M|
This is an amazing meal deal. It is quickly handed over to you without any sort of delay. You can get back to your work as quickly as possible.
What are the Other Combos/Offers available at Little Caesars?
Little Caesars has come up with various other offers and deals, besides the age-long Lunch Special. It has been providing special discounts and deals to its customers.
In order to keep yourself updated with the latest offers, you can visit their official website (www.littlecaesers.com) or have a watch over the commercials of the Little Caesars. Some of the famous and readily available deals of Little Caesars are as follows:-
- $5 Classic large cheese, pepperoni or sausage pizza
- $6 ExtraMostBestest cheese, pepperoni or sausage pizza
- $6.49 ExtraMostBestestthin crust pepperoni pizza
- $9 ExtraMostBesteststuffed crust pepperoni pizza
- $9 Three meat pizza
- $10 Veggie pizza
- $10 Ultimate supreme pizza