Spicy Chicken Nuggets: McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets are made with 100% white meat chicken and are served with your choice of dipping sauces. The McNuggets can be bought in four-piece, six-piece, 10-piece, 20-piece and 40-piece packs, and nutrition values vary for each. McDonald’s is an internationally known fast food restaurant, famous for its burgers, Salads, Chicken Nuggets French fries and Sandwiches. If McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets sounds pretty delicious to you, you might be wondering about its nutritional value. Like any fast food restaurant, it is important to consider calories when dining at McDonald’s. Can you make the McNuggets as a staple for starters order? Let’s examine the nutrition facts and find out Prime Ingredients!
McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets Calories
How many calories in McDonald’s chicken nuggets? Here I will share nutrition information is based on standard product formulations and serving sizes.
- 4 Piece Chicken McNuggets calories: The Chicken Nuggets nutrition facts. An order of 4-piece of McNuggets has 180 calories, 11 grams of fat, 11 grams of carbs, 10 grams of protein and 340 mg of sodium.
- 6 Piece Chicken McNuggets calories: The Chicken Nuggets nutrition facts. An order of 6-piece of McNuggets has 270 calories, 16 grams of fat, 16 grams of carbs, 15 grams of protein and 510 mg of sodium.
- 10 Piece Chicken McNuggets calories: The Chicken Nuggets nutrition facts. An order of 10-piece of McNuggets has 440 calories, 27 grams of fat, 26 grams of carbs, 24 grams of protein and 840 mg of sodium.
- 20 Piece Chicken McNuggets calories: The Chicken Nuggets nutrition facts. An order of 20-piece of McNuggets has 890 calories, 53 grams of fat, 53 grams of carbs, 49 grams of protein and 1680 mg of sodium.
- 40 Piece Chicken McNuggets calories: The Chicken Nuggets nutrition facts. An order of 40-piece of McNuggets has 1770 calories, 107 grams of fat, 105 grams of carbs, 98 grams of protein and 3370 mg of sodium.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets Nutrition
|4 piece Chicken McNuggets||180 Calories|
|6 piece Chicken McNuggets||270 Calories|
|10 piece Chicken McNuggets||440 Calories|
|20 piece Chicken McNuggets||890 Calories|
|40 piece Chicken McNuggets||1770 Calories|
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets Ingredients
Ingredients: White Boneless Chicken, Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil, Corn Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Canola Oil), Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Riboflavin), Bleached Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Vegetable Starch (Modified Corn, Pea, Rice, Corn, Wheat), Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Yeast Extract, Spices, Dextrose, Lemon Juice Solids, Natural Flavors.
McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets Shapes
According to McDonald’s nuggets shapes come in four shapes:
The reason for the four different shapes is to ensure consistent cooking times for food safety. Four shapes were chosen because McDonald’s states “The 4 shapes we make Chicken McNuggets in was the perfect equilibrium of dipability and fun. 3 would’ve been too few. 5 would’ve been, like, wacky.
WHEAT: Cooked in the same fryer that they use for Buttermilk Crispy Chicken which contains a milk allergen.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets Price
Chicken Nuggets Prices
|4 Piece Chicken Nuggets||$1.9|
|6 Piece Chicken Nuggets||$3.99|
|10 Piece Chicken Nuggets||$4.49|
|20 Piece Chicken Nuggets||$5.00|
|40 Piece Chicken Nuggets||$8.99|