Panera Bread Breakfast Menu: Who does not want a delicious plate of breakfast served hot and fresh right at the comfort and warmth of one’s couch? Panera Bread Breakfast serves this purpose of yours by serving appetizing breakfast items at your home. Especially in the present pandemic situation, one is restrained to go to the restaurants or shops, Panera Bread Breakfast can be your savior. If you are craving good, luscious but low calories and healthy food, check out this article right away and order from the famous Panera Bread Breakfast service.
In this article, we will inform you about the menu from which you can choose to order in the Panera Breads. Also, if you are still unknown to their servicing process such as the working hours, closing time, etc. then this article might help you to get a better concept of Panera Bread so that you can chalk out your plans and order accordingly.
Panera Bread Breakfast Menu
Panera Bread Breakfasts has recently lined-up a whole series of new breakfast items especially variety of sandwiches with fresh bread and fried eggs, bacon, ham, cheese and other combinations. Check the list below to have a detailed idea about the Panera Breads Breakfast food items.
First, let’s have a look at the variety of sandwiches Panera Bread have.
- Steak+Egg: Straightway cracked egg with steak and cheese in fresh Bagel.
- Sausage + Egg + Cheese: Fried Sausage, poached egg, cheddar cheese. All well-seasoned and served inside fresh Bagel buns.
- Egg White + Avocado + Spinach: Scrambled egg white with spinach and avocado. Served with cheddar cheese inside buns.
- Bacon + Egg + Cheese: Fried bacon, straightway cracked egg and cheddar cheese in fresh whole grain buns.
- Ham + Egg + Cheese: Smoked and well-cooked seasoned ham on easy poached egg and sliced cheese. All served inside Bagel buns.
- Mediterranean Egg White: Scrambled egg white sandwich with conventional Mediterranean spices and sauce.
All of these sandwiches of Panera Bread costs around $4.90 to $5.90.
You should not miss this re-arranged sandwich collection of Panera Bread because it is the specialty. If you are on diet and are afraid to earn calories, Panera Bread Breakfast foods are a safe haven for you. The food items they offer are very healthy and of very low calorie but still mouth-watering. Check the following list to know more about the low-calorie menu of Panera Breads.
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Strawberries and Pecans: Steel cut oats topped with Panera Bread’s signature cinnamon crunch topping, roasted pecans, strawberry flavoured syrup and freshly cut strawberries.Price: $4.99.
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Apple Chips and Pecans: Steel cut oats with cinnamon topping, roasted pecan and crunchy apple chips. Price: $4.99.
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Almond and Quinoa: Oats with Quinoa, roasted and sliced almonds, honey and a pinch of cinnamon. Price: $4.89.
- Fresh Fruit Cup:a cup filled with freshly cut fruits. Price: $3.29
- Yogurt with Mixed Berries Parfait: The parfait is made of Greek yogurt, maple butter pecan granola, honey, oats, fresh strawberries, and blueberries.Price: $4.29.
If you are a perfect epicure and fin pleasure in fine food, then you surely are a great fan of souffle. Panera Bread Breakfast makes a beautiful souffle of different kinds that you must try. All of them are baked egg souffles.
- Four Cheese Souffle: Fresh souffle made with four different types of tasty cheese and egg mixture.
- Spinach and Bacon Souffle: Fresh souffle with spinach, cheese, bacon and tabasco sauce.
- Ham and Swiss Souffle: Freshly baked Souffle made with egg mixture, ham and delicious Swiss cheese.
- Spinach and Artichoke Souffle:A baked souffle made with the Panera Bread’s special egg mixture, spinach, Romano cheese, red peppers, artichoke hearts, garlic, and Tabasco sauce.
The Souffles of Panera Bread Breakfast cost $4.49.
Panera Bread has also introduced breakfast wraps alongside the sandwiches. Another addition is the coffee. You can choose your favorite items from this prolonged list and give yourself a nutritious, low calorie, healthy and tasty breakfast at a reasonable price.
What Time Does Panera Bread Stop Serving Breakfast?
Does Panera serve breakfast all day long? Unfortunately, no. Panera Breads serves breakfast for a limited period of time. If you are going to visit a Panera Bread outlet to eat breakfast, then you have to go within 10:30 in the morning. Because on weekdays Panera serves breakfast till 10:30 am everywhere. But on holidays that are on weekends, they stop serving at 11:00 am.
If you are confused, you can cross-check further on Panera Bread’s official page. There you can type your location/ zip code and the date. And they will show you the working hours and availability of that day.
What is the Working Hour of Panera Bread Breakfast Service?
Panera Bread Breakfast starts to serve breakfast very early in the morning. At around 6:00 am to 6:30 am you can place your order.
If you are ordering online, then You don’t actually have to worry about the boundary of time. They deliver food in 231 cities. A delivery charge of nearly $5 may be charged.
We hope this article will help you to decide your breakfast menu from Panera Bread. The online ordering system which is newly initiated by Panera is very useful and apt for the present situation. You can definitely give it a try.