Italian B.M.T Sandwich: How do you judge the food is fresh? Many say by smell or taste or some of them do by looks then Subway would rank in number 1.
Subway has hit all the way and made food delicious and healthy. Subway’s best-selling item from hamburger is Subway Italian BMT.
You will be shocked after knowing how much Italian BMT Subway Calories count for 6’’ which is 390 calories.
Even though Subway Italian BMT calories hit the highest calories with two-fold of 6’’ long burger as per US Daily Recommendation Unit.
Subway Italian BMT Calories
|Italian BMT Sandwich Calories||Nutrition|
|Serving Size||219 (G)|
|Calories from FAT||150|
|Vitamin A% DV||8|
|Vitamin C% DV||20|
|Calcium % DV||0|
|IRON % DV||15|
I believe a healthy diet all depends on diet goal- low fat, low carb, low calorie, etc whereas a study revealed everyone is enticed by low-calorie diet most.
Subway Italian BMT Ingredients
Today let’s head up reviewing Subway Italian BMT Ingredients varies on many things but just take a look at the tastier one which has Ham, cheese, pepperoni, slices of salami, provolone cheese, a teaspoon of jalapeno, a bed of shredded lettuce, and few slices of tomatoes.
This combination goes with soft creamy Italian herbs bread. Watch the sauces you opt to add which might end up you adding hundreds of calories without even realizing it.
Subway launched mini Subs below is the list which shows the lowest calorie in the menu but some of these options are crazy high in Sodium.
- Veggie Delite Mini Sub (230 calories)
- Turkey Breast Mini Sub (280 calories)
- Black Forest Ham Mini Sub (290 calories)
- Roast Beef Mini Sub (320 calories)
Subway has grown tremendously and pioneered in the fast-growing in the top food industry.
Anyways, I had this question a couple of times whenever I see Subway Italian BMT, my question was what the hell this BMT stands for neither any meat start-off from this nor any ingredients resemble.
Previously Subway was solely running a campaign in Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit lines and people had given a tremendous response.
Later BMT rail corporation was bought by New York City and they renamed it. Subway has modified and now BMT stands for Biggest, Meatiest, and Tastiest.
So yeah, BMT has nothing to do with ingredients at all. Subway offers a hell number of choices in choosing bread wisely.
Subway now has “flatbread” which sounds low in calories, you can choose multigrain flatbread which is conventionally shown lowest-calorie at 220 calories, and carbohydrate at 37 grams among the rest.
According to the US Daily recommended nutritional value intake of sodium for an average person is a max of 1500mg sodium for the day.
- 6″ Veggie Delite (280 calories)
- 6″ Turkey Breast (280 calories)
- 6″ Turkey Breast & Ham (280 calories)
- 6″ Black Forest Ham (290 calories)
- 6″ Subway Club (310 calories)
- 6″ Oven Roasted Chicken (320 calories)
- 6″ Roast Beef (320 calories)
- 6″ Cold Cut Combo (360 calories)
- 6″ Monterey Chicken Melt (360 calories)
- 6″ Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki (370 calories)
- 6″ Subway Melt (370 calories)
- 6″ Steak and Cheese (380 calories)
- 6″ Italian B.M.T. (410 calories)
- 6″ Meatball Marinara (480 calories)
- 6″ Spicy Italian (480 calories)
- 6″ Tuna (480 calories)
- 6″ Turkey Italiano Melt (510 calories)
- 6″ Chipotle Chicken Melt with Guacamole (530 calories)
- 6″ Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt (570 calories).
If you want to know full nutrition about Subway’s every item follow this link (https://www.subway.com/en-US/MenuNutrition/Nutrition/NutritionGrid)
Subway Italian BMT Nutrition
Look up the Subway Italian BMT Nutrition Facts. Many a time it might happen you go for low calorie and you got fooled by “6 gram of fat or less” which sounds like the choice of the meal but let me be aware you these numbers in the menu don’t include cheese or other condiments.
By just adding mayo and cheese it raises 200 calories. The highest caloric sandwich is 590 calories 6’’ Chicken Beacon Ranch whereas the lowest caloric sandwich is 6’’-Veggie Delite, at 230 calories.