A brief background of Whataburger: Whataburger, not to be confused with What-A-Burger, is a well-known chain of restaurants with its focus on serving delicious hamburgers to its customers. This fast-food restaurant which was originally started in San Antonio, Texas, has gained immense popularity in many other regions of the world by establishing franchised branches in New Mexico, Arizona and over parts of United States. What time does Whataburger Start Serving Breakfast
The naming of the restaurant is quite unique and there is an anecdote surrounding this name. It was Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton, in 1950 who wished to open a restaurant and providing hamburgers to the customers.
What are Whataburger Breakfast Hours?
The burgers are so luscious that they are the most important item of the breakfast menu and which is available only for limited hours. Whataburger breakfasts hours are only for 12 hours in a day that runs from 11 pm to 11 am. The items in this particular breakfast menu are not available 24/7. All the other menus are available all throughout the 24 hours of the day except the breakfast menu.
What Does Whataburger Serve for Breakfast?
Whataburger Breakfast Hours
|Sunday||11:00 PM – 11:00 AM|
|Monday||11:00 PM – 11:00 AM|
|Tuesday||11:00 PM – 11:00 AM|
|Wednesday||11:00 PM – 11:00 AM|
|Thursday||11:00 PM – 11:00 AM|
|Friday||11:00 PM – 11:00 AM|
|Saturday||11:00 PM – 11:00 AM|
Here’s the list of items available in the Whataburger Breakfast hours which you must try out:-
- Breakfast burgers:- Each and every item of this menu is absolutely delicious, especially the burgers. Whataburger has now come up with a special Breakfast Burger. These burgers are of regular size but have some extra ingredients to meet your breakfast needs. The burgers consist of pure beef patty, savoury bacon, cracked eggs, crispy hash browns and American cheese, pairing with it is the one of a kind of creamy pepper sauce, produced by Whataburger. All these are placed on a perfect 4 inches of a bun.
- Breakfast on a bun: – This item is preferred by most of the customers. It consists of either sausage or bacon along with eggs and cheese. You can double the amount of bacon or sausage according to your need. You can also add extra gravy with it for getting a distinctive flavour.
- Cinnamon rolls: – Ordering cinnamon rolls in bulk, that is, at least a tray of six can help you save your money and also satisfy your hunger. These rolls are a perfect blend of cinnamon and sweet.
- Egg sandwich:- If you wish to have a healthy breakfast with low calories, you should go for egg sandwich with no cheese and made of wheat bun as a base.
- Taquito with cheese: – You can even add veggie of your choice such as, fresh jalapenos, mushrooms, avocado junks, grilled onions, etc. This too can be a healthy and delicious breakfast.
The size of the burgers would be such that it would require the usage of both the hands to eat, making the customers say ‘Whataburger’. Undoubtedly, the burgers in Whataburger are immensely delicious and mouth-watering. The size of the burger is larger than usual and has so many layers, making every inch of the burgers worth appreciating. Not only burgers but Whataburger also provides other fast food items such as sandwiches, buns, pancakes, coffee, biscuits, etc.
Whataburger has a rich variety of food items to offer including biscuit sandwich, pancake platter, honey butter chicken biscuit, biscuit with sausage, plain pancakes, hash brown sticks, etc. These items are so popular and preferred by customers that there is a petition for increasing the breakfast hours and make the items available for 24 hours. You can also enjoy the lunch at any time of the day as the items are available at any time.