McDonald’s Introduced McCafe Menu to serve quality and great-tasting menu to their customers each and every time they visit. McCafe has been trying to expand their coffee menu and the McDonald’s Caramel Mocha is the newest addition to the list. We all know, coffee helps many people start their day. If you are one of those people, McCafe Menu is a great option. Here we find out the most popular “McDonald’s Caramel Mocha Calories” with ingredients and Nutrition information.
All coffee lovers need to aware of the high-calorie content i.e cream or sugar are added, though, the calories can start to add up fast. McDonald’s offers Caramel Mocha Coffee with expertly roasted espresso beans that are sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, steamed whole or nonfat milk, chocolate caramel syrup, and topped with whipped topping and caramel drizzle.
McDonald’s Caramel Mocha Calories
How many calories in McDonald’s Caramel Mocha Coffee? Here I shared nutrition information based on standard Ingredients in coffee and serving size.
|Nutrition Summary||Nutrition Values|
|Caramel Mocha||310 Calories|
There are 310 calories in one serving cup of McDonald’s Caramel Mocha Coffee. Track McDonald’s nutrition facts, carbs, fat and other key nutrients using Nutrition Calculator.
Ingredients & Allergens
- Whole Milk: Milk, Vitamin D3 Added.
- Chocolate Caramel Syrup: Ingredients are Sugar, Water, Fructose, Propylene Glycol, Caramel Color, Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Natural Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Gellan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Steviol Glycosides, Citric Acid, Malic Acid.
- Contains: Milk, Soy
- Whipped Light Cream: Ingredients are Cream, Nonfat Milk, Liquid Sugar, Contains 2% or Less: Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavors, Carrageenan. Whipping Propellant (Nitrous Oxide).
- Caramel Drizzle: Ingredients are Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Water, Butter (Cream, Salt, Natural Flavor), Salt, Pectin, Disodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
If you would like to customize McCafe Caramel Mocha Coffee Ingredients, so how do you calculate calories? Adding or removing Ingredients & Allergens will increase or decrease the calories slightly, depending on the type and ingredients you add. The McDonald’s Nutrition Calculator helps dieters and healthy eaters to customize their order and cut both fat and calories.
McDonald’s Caramel Mocha Coffee Contains 310 calories. Because of some key Ingredients in McCafe Caramel Mocha, while most of the calories are from carbs 44g. However, it contains 11 grams of fat, of which 7 grams Saturated Fat, 9 grams come from the Protein. The Caramel Macho also has 40 grams of sugar, 35mg cholesterol, Vitamin A 500IU and Calcium 310mg.
Hungry for More:
- McDonald’s 2 for $5 Expiration
- Special McDonald’s 2 for $4 Menu
- McDonald’s Breakfast Hours | Special Menu
- $1 $2 $3 McDonald’s Dollar Menu