McDonald’s Lunch Hours: Feeling hungry in the mid of a long working day? bored with the regular salads or the traditional lunch serving?
Here is the McDonald’s Lunch Time menu brings you the best range of menus comprising burgers and nuggets. Wondering What Time Does McDonald’s Serve Lunch?
Here we detail you everything about the McDonald’s lunch hours and stop timing. Check out the menu ranging the juicy Burgers, Spicy chicken nuggets, and chicken wings.
On the other hand, check out the newest addition in the beverages to go with it.
McDonald’s Lunch Hours – Details
McDonald’s starts serving lunch right at 10:30 a.m. according to the local time. The time remains unchanged on all working days Monday to Friday.
At weekends, the time is slightly varied. The lunch hours on Saturdays and Sundays start from 11 a.m. The reason for this slight variation is due to the high demand for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
The time may, however, differ from one outlet to another. McDonald’s has its outlets that decide their operating hours. But generally, all the outlets follow similar timings.
For convenience, you may call or visit the website of your nearby McDonald’s outlet to know the timings.
McDonald’s Lunch Hours Menu
McDonald’s has been known for its quality food items and the cheap pricing of all the food items. The food items available during the lunch hours range from burgers to salads and soft drinks.
Here are a few items that you must try out when you go for lunch at McDonald’s:-
- Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Burger – The burger bun is packed with crispy chicken thigh pieces and has a buttermilk flavor all over. The burger is served with black pepper mayonnaise and Colby cheese, giving it a creamy texture.
- Original Angus Cheese Burger – The burger bun contains two slices of melted cheese, onion pieces, and 100% Angus beef. The buns are aromatically glazed, adding to the overall mouthwatering look of the burger.
- Big Mac – This is loved by all the burger lovers all over the world. The sesame seed burger bun is filled with two all-beef patties, lettuce, cheese, onions and pickles, and special sauce by McDonald’s.
- Double McSpicy – In between the toasted sesame seed buns are two double spiced chicken pieces and crispy lettuce. If you are a spicy food lover, you should try this one.
- Double Cheese Burger– This is so delicious that you will end up ordering more and more of it. This variant offers double layers of beef and cheese.
There are many more variants of burgers but the ones listed above are the most demanding.
Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Wings
- Happy Sharing Box – The happy sharing box comes in 3 variants categorized as A, B & C. The quantity of each one differs. However, all the boxes are filled with spicy Chicken McNuggets served alongside McWings.
- Spicy Chicken Nuggets- If you are willing to enjoy only the Chicken nuggets, you can order this item. The nuggets are extra spicy and tasty.
- McWings – The Chicken Wings are coated with a light batter and are crispy enough to help you enjoy every bite of it.
A few other must-eat dishes at McDonald’s are –
- Grilled Chicken McWrap: – Wrapped in between a whole grain tortilla is a layer of crisp lettuce, mixed vegetables, sliced tomatoes, and of course tender juicy grilled chicken. The seasoning achieves perfection with the chargrill sauce used as a topping.
- Grilled Chicken Salad: – McDonald’s is known for its rich variety of salads. The best out of all is this item consisting of grilled skinless chicken thigh placed on a layer of lettuce, mixed vegetables, tomatoes, and sweet corn kernels. It is served along with roasted sesame sauce.
- Apple pie: –This item has been appreciated by all McDonald’s customers since it was launched.
- Hamburger: –It uses 100% beef and quality buns. The hamburger is seasoned with pickles and onions. Mustard in the toast bun and ketchup adds to the taste.
- French Fries: – The French fries are a famous item of McDonald’s. The premium Russet Burbank variety potato is used for making French fries and uses 100% vegetable oil. This makes the texture and the flavor worth appreciating.
All Day Breakfast Menu
The breakfast menu at McDonald’s has been made available throughout the day. Therefore you can also have an item from the breakfast menu, for all the items in the breakfast menu are equally delicious. A few among those are:-
- Egg McMuffin
- Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit
- Sausage McMuffin with eggs
- Hotcakes and Sausage
- Iced Latte
- McCafe Cappuccino
- McCafe Latte
- Mocha Frappe
- Caramel Frappe
- Orange juice
- Different types of shakes (chocolate, strawberry, etc.)
- Hot Fudge Sundae
- Strawberry Sundae
- Oreo Mcflurry
- Hot tea
- Coca Cola
These are the rich and premium variety of food items you can have in your lunch at McDonald’s. It is made sure that the items suit the calorie requirements of the customers. You can make changes to your meal accordingly.
When does McDonald’s Stop Serving Lunch?
Does McDonald’s serve lunch all day? There is no specific time at which McDonald’s stops serving lunch because all the items are available during the dinner hours too.
There are a few items that are only available during lunch hours. However, the availability of the items varies across several outlets.
As McDonald’s is a 24/7 running restaurant, you can expect to find a few items throughout the day according to the demand.
However, not all the outlets are open for 24 hours. It is always convenient to call or search the official website.
Hungry for More: