Red Robin Happy Hour: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews is an American street food chain for casual dining. Here you will get a variety of snacks items like Burgers, Beef, Chips, Pretzels, Salad. Red Robin is especially popular for its meat. They serve various preparation of good quality meat. The burgers are also delicious. You will also get beverages of your choice in Red Robin. Overall Red Robin is the ideal place to fulfill random snack cravings.
Red Robin restaurant celebrates happy hour every day when they give a good discount on almost all the food items and drinks. In this article, we are going to tell you about that very same topic, Red Robin happy hours. In brief, we will inform you about the time, day, menu, facilities and other relevant pieces of information about the Red Robin happy hours deal. If you are a regular customer of Chili’s restaurant, you may go there within the happy hours and order the same food but at a cheaper cost.
Red Robin Happy Hour Time Slot
What time is Red Robin happy hour? Each and every outlet of Red Robin maintains the happy hours according to the local time. Usually, All the Red Robin restaurants open at around 11:00 AM every day and keeps on serving at 10:00 pm. But for Happy Hours there is a different timetable. Definitely, the super offers are not going to be there all the time. Here is a chart that you can follow.
Red Robin Happy Hours
|Happy Hour Time||Hours|
|Saturday||Red Robin does not offer Happy Hour on Saturday & Sunday|
The time duration may vary in some of the outlets based on your locality. What we gave is the typical Red Robin Happy Hours’ time. To know specifically about the Happy Hours of your nearby Red Robin restaurant, visit the official Red Robin website. Choose your current location. Select your nearest Red Robin restaurant. Then click on the view restaurant page and click on the happy hours’ section. You will find the nearest outlet and the deals and offers over there.
Red Robin Happy Hour Menu & Prices
Red Robin has so much to offer within Happy Hours. All the food items including the delectable burgers. Here is a list of the foods that you will get at a discount during the happy hours of Red Robin.
- PRICE: $3
- Baja Dip ‘N’ Chips: Crispy sea salt tortilla chips and zesty Baja Ranch
- Classic Mini Wedge Salad: garnished with Blue cheese crumbles, bacon bits, onion straws, diced tomatoes and ranch.
- PRICE: $5
- O-Ring Shorty
- Guac, Salsa & Chips: Crispy sea salt tortilla chips served with Guac and Salsa
- Pretzel Bites: Pretzel bites with beer cheese dip
- Red’s Bold Boneless Wings: Soft white chicken breasts covered in sauce dip. (Buzz sauce, Banzai or Whiskey River BBQ – any of your choice)
- PRICE: $7
- Artichoke & Spinach Dip: creamy dip served with sea salt tortilla chips.
- Chili Con Queso: Red’s Chili and creamy queso. Topped with salsa garnish and served with sea salt tortilla chips.
- Red’s Tavern Fries: Steak Fries coated in authentic American cheese, come with Thousand Island dressing and bacon pieces.
- Heck-Yeah Hummus: Hummus served with carrots, celery, red peppers and garlic bread.
- Chili Cheese Fries: Steak Fries topped with Red’s Chili Chili, cheese, bacon, jalapenos and ranch.
- Jump Starter Double: Fresh Fried Zucchini Sticks, Fried Mushrooms, Jalapeno Coins, Cheese Sticks, Sweet Potato Fries.
- PRICE: $9
- M.G.: Tortilla chips with Chili Chili, lots of cheese, guac, jalapenos, diced onion, salsa and sour cream.
- Towering Onion Rings: 13 rings, served with Campfire sauce and Ranch dressing.
- Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips: Crispy wings in your choice of sauce (Buzz sauce, Banzai or Whiskey River BBQ, on a bed of Yukon Kettle chips). Half-plate: $5.
Red Robin also provides different types of sauces and dips. You can choose your favourite flavoured sauce and dip your snacks to make it more exciting and tastier. You can choose from Chipotle, Roasted Garlic Aioli, Smoke & Pepper and more. Sauces make everything better.
Red Robin is now offering special drinks all day, every day. A huge collection of drinks is available. Each and every drink cost not even $5. You will hardly get such an expanded range of drinks at such a low price anywhere else. A glimpse of the drinks’ menu is given here.
- Sparkling Berry Twist
- Freckled Lemonade
- Very Berry Raspberry Limeade
- Toot Beet Float
- Cream Soda
- Tea and Lemonade
- Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Barq’s Sprite etc.)
- A wide range of Cold Beers (Miller Lite, Coors Light, Blue Moon etc)
- A Wide Range of Cocktails
- White Wine and Red Wine
These mouth-freshening drinks complement the hot and crispy snacks. You can order a drink of your choice with the appetizers. It will be a good deal in happy hours. But the list of foods varies in some restaurants. So, you can track the menu of your local restaurant before going. You can check it out from their official website https://www.redrobin.com.
We hope this article has given you a clear idea about the Red Robin Happy Hours. Especially if you are a meat-lover there is not a better place than this. And if you visit within the happy hours you will get all the best quality items at a low and affordable price.
Hungry for More:
- Arby’s Happy Hour Menu | Offers
- Buffalo Wild Wings Happy Hour Menu
- What Time is Sonic Happy Hour? Special Menu
- Fleming’s Happy Hour Specials | Menu | Prices