TGI Friday’s Endless Apps: How does it sound to have Endless appetizers in one of the most famous American restaurant chains? Yes, it does sound great and if you are a fan of grabbing delicious appetizers you must have a look at TGIF’s offer which is focused on providing limitless appetizers to its customers.
TGIF is asserted to stand for “Thank God It’s Friday “. The alternative phrase used is “Thank Goodness It’s Friday”. This might make you think that the restaurant is only open on Fridays. However, it is not so. You can have a great meal at TGIF which majorly focuses on casual dining, any day of a week. TGI Fridays Menu has a focus on alcoholic beverages. But its has also a range of low fat and low carbohydrate food items.
Let us now have a look at one of the most amazing offers of TGIF.
What is TGI Fridays Endless Apps?
Apps mean appetizers – the food that is taken before the main course to stimulate one’s appetite. TGIF has a vast range of appetizers.
In the ‘Endless Apps’ deal, you get to have unlimited refills and endless choices on appetizers. This deal was previously ceased for a while by TGIF. Knowing that the TGI Fridays Endless Apps has become a kind of pop culture in America, it has made a comeback. The company has ensured through a Press release that this time the Endless Apps deal is going to stay and has been placed on TGIF Menu permanently. There’s no ‘available for a limited time only’ print beside it. Let us dive into the details of TGIF Endless Apps.
TGIF Endless Apps Menu
Unfortunately, all the appetizers mentioned in TGIF actual menu are not available in the Endless Apps deal. Only a few selected appetizers from the actual menu and a few other added items are available in the TGIF Endless Apps menu. These include the following:
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Loaded potato skins
- BBQ chicken flatbread
- Pan-seared potstickers
- Green bean fries
- Sesame Chicken strips
- There are some new additions as well –Meatballs and fried pickles.
What are the Endless Appetizers Available at TGIF?
You might be already curious to know what are the various appetizers you can have at TGIF. Let’s have a look at the following:
- Tin Can Nachos: filled with corn tortilla chips, chilli beef, black beans, traditional spicy queso, pico di gallo, cheddar cheese and guacamole. The nachos are topped with cilantro and sour cream making them even tastier.
- Korean Fried Chicken Sliders: You get three sriracha fried chicken Sliders all of which are topped with coleslaw, guacamole and sweet and salty sesame honey soya sauce.
- Friday’s Signature Sliders: In this, you get three beef sliders topped with TGIF’s special Tennessee glaze, American cheese, frizzled onions and pickles.
- Buffalo or Tennessee Chicken Bites: You have an option between spicy buffalo or TGIF’s signature Tennessee sauce to toss your crispy fried chicken pieces. You also have a choice of selecting the dips- Ranch / Bleu cheese.
- Mac ‘N Cheese Bites: The deep fry Mac N cheese bites are served with TGIF’s traditional spicy queso and marinara sauce.
- Mozzarella Sticks: This item is considered as a classic item of TGIF. The sticks are served with marinara sauce and roasted garlic aioli.
- Crispy Buffalo Shrimp: The shrimps are fried and hand-battered and are served with crisp celery sticks, buffalo sauce and Bleu cheese dip.
- Signature Potato Twisters: The spiral sliced potatoes topped with TGIF’s spicy queso, Monterey Jack cheese, pico di Gallo, sour cream and fresh cilantro.
- Buffalo Chicken Wings: The fried chicken wings are dipped in spicy buffalo sauce and served with crisp celery sticks and Bleu cheese dip.
- Cheese Nachos: Melted with Colby cheese, the crisp corn tortilla chips are served with pico di gallo, sour cream and guacamole.
What is the Price of TGIF Endless Apps?
You feel amazed to know the Endless Apps’ price. It costs you just $10 to have TGIF’s Endless Apps. You have to spend only $10 to have endless refills and endless choices on your favorite appetizers. This does not necessarily mean that you have to spend $10 even if you take two of your friends along with you.
TGIF charges each individual $10 to avail of the Endless Apps. You spend $10 per person to have Endless Appetizers at TGIF. Eat as much as you can till your stomach feels tired and till the stock ends. Happy Eating!
When is TGI Friday Endless Apps Available?
Owing to the huge popularity of the Endless Apps all over America, the company has decided to make its Endless Apps available on all days. So you can enjoy TGIF Endless Appetizers every day.
Previously, the Endless Apps special deal was only available from 9 pm till closing. But now there’s a change made so that the Endless Apps fun can have their favorite appetizer at any time of the day.
- What Time Do McDonald’s Serve Breakfast?【Updated 2020】
- Sonic 1/2 Price Cheeseburgers Specials【Updated 2020】
- News Taco Bell $5 Cravings Box Menu【Updated 2020】
- Subway Sub of the Day【Updated 2020】
- Red Lobster Endless Shrimp Lineup【Updated 2020】