Hooters Happy Hour: Hooters is a very popular American restaurant chain. Hooters is not only famous for its super-tasty food and snacks but also for the ambiance and service they offer.
The hooters girls wearing iconic white tops with Hooters’ logo and orange shorts are one of the centers of attraction of Hooters.
With the friendly atmosphere, flow of hungry customers, brilliant service, and a delicious list of dishes and drinks, in one word, Hooters is the best place to stop by for lunch, dinner, or even for some random craving.
In this article, we will be giving you the details about Hooters Happy Hour discounts, prices, menu, etc.
Stopping by within the Happy Hours is the best deal you can ever make. Almost all the appetizers are offered at half of the usual price.
Apart from this happy hour, special drinks are also available. Keep on reading our article to know more and grab this opportunity.
Hungry for More:
Hooters Happy Hour Time Slot:
What time is Hooters Happy Hours? Every outlet of Hooters maintains the happy hours according to the local time.
Usually, all the Hooters restaurants open at around 11 AM every day and keep on serving till midnight. But for Happy Hours there is a different timetable. The super offers are not going to be there all the time.
Hooters has two different slots dedicated to the Happy Hours special service. The Daytime happy hour is ideal for those customers who want to go for lunch or dinner.
And there is another slot which is in the late night. For people who want to go for late-night dinners or some casual snacks and a drink, this time is perfect. Check out the chart below for the exact timings.
|Days of The Week||Opening Hours||Closing Times|
|Monday||3:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||3:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||3:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||3:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Friday||3:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 pm||Up to closing|
|Sunday||10:00 pm||Up to closing|
- MONDAY – FRIDAY: 3:00PM TO 6:00 PM
- 10:00 PM TO CLOSE
- SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: 10:00 PM TO CLOSE
Except for the weekend, through the week, there are 2 slots. Be it lunch or dinner, at least one of these 2 time periods will be convenient for you.
The time duration may vary in some of the outlets based on your locality. What we gave is the typical Hooters Happy Hours’ time.
To know specifically about the Happy Hours of your nearby Hooters restaurant, visit the official Hooters website.
Hooters Happy Hours Menu with Prices
- Buffalo chicken sliders: Fresh ground beef stacked with cheese, mustard, or pickles; buffalo chicken tossed in sauce and topped with pickles
- Buffalo Shrimp 10 PC: Hand-breaded, crispy, tossed buffalo shrimp.
- Original buffalo platter
- Cheese sticks: Mozzarella cheese, dipped and fried, and marinara sauce
- Chicken breast strips: Crispy outside, juicy inside.
- Onion rings Basket: Sweet onion rings dipped in batter and fried.
- Lots A tots: A pile of tots, loaded with bacon, cheese, sour cream, and green onions
- Hooters special wings: Your favorite meat tossed in the sauce of your choice. A lot of different options are available in wings.
- Burger sliders
- Original Fried pickles
- Nachos: Crunch of chips with cheese and chili
PRICE: Each of these items is available at half price.
- TEA: Long Island Iced Tea, Whiskey Long Island Tea, Moonshine Long Island Iced Tea, Tropical Long Island Iced Tea, Blackberry Long Island Iced Tea
- Extensive Beer menu
- Wine: Pinot Gigio, Merlot, Chardonnay
- Gin and Juice
- Flavored soda and flavored lemonade
We hope this article has helped you to have a clear idea about Hooters and the Hooters’ happy hour discounts and offers.
If you are looking for chicken strips, wings, burgers, sandwiches, or something like these, the Hooters is the place for you.
The decoration, food service, quality, everything is just in place. They also have an online delivery option. So, what are you waiting for, place the order and enjoy?