Dairy Queen, an American chain of ice cream and fast-food restaurants offers flavorsome treats to its customers.
The food items available in the Dairy Queen breakfast hours may vary from one location to another.
However, all of them have similar items to serve to their customers. Many regular customers are just fond of their ice creams and blizzards. It is unknown to many of them that Dairy Queen has a rich breakfast menu to offer too.
If you are one such foodie, craving a healthy yet delicious morning breakfast, Dairy Queen might be your appropriate choice.
The breakfast hours start early in the morning, right at 7:00 a.m every day. Thus, to have your breakfast at Dairy Queen, you have to drive early in the morning.
Dairy Queen Breakfast Hours
|Days of The Week||Opening Hours||Closing Times|
|Monday||7:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|Tuesday||7:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|Wednesday||7:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|Thursday||7:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|Saturday||7:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
|Sunday||7:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
When does Dairy Queen Stop Serving Breakfast?
The breakfast menu of Dairy Queen is available only in the morning hours which extend for 3.5 to 4 hours. DQ stops serving the breakfast menu at 10:30 a.m (Monday- Friday) and 11:00 a.m on Saturdays and Sundays.
All the Dairy Queen branches are quite strict in following their scheduled time format. Hence, make sure to be there on time to enjoy your breakfast.
Dairy Queen Breakfast Menu?
Though Dairy Queen is famous in the US for its rich variety of ice creams, dairy products, and blizzards, yet you can walk out of Dairy Queen satisfactorily after having breakfast on a Sunday morning.
You get tonnes of options for selecting the right kind of breakfast items in Dairy Queen as its menu includes pancakes, burgers, eggs, biscuits, burritos, coffee, etc.
Here are some of the ‘Must-eat’ items from the DQ Breakfast Menu:-
- Buttermilk Pancakes:- The pancakes are big, fluffy, and have a pleasing golden brown color. Along with the pancakes are the butter and syrup, making it extra delicious. Not only are the pancakes delicious but are also a health booster.
- The Ultimate Hash Brown Platter with Sausages:- The sausages are extremely delightful to eat. The hash brown potatoes along with the scrambled eggs and onions are finger-licking good. You get an option to enjoy the platter along with extra gravy as an aside.
- Steak fingers with Gravy:- This is amazing. The thin strips along with the dips will make your order more and more. This is a basic snack item but having it as a part of breakfast is not a bad idea.
- Biscuit Sandwich:- This can be a good option for those who travel early to work. The sandwiches are light and you can enjoy them sitting inside your car.
- Ultimate Breakfast Burrito Combo:- Ordering this along with a coffee, juice or smoothie would be a heavy and healthy breakfast.
- Cinnamon Pull A-parts:- This is a cinnamon roll but with some uniqueness. There are parts that you can pull off and eat with decency.
These are some items you must try if you happen to visit Dairy Queen. Apart from the above-mentioned items, there are vegetarian breakfast, waffle breakfast, fruit juices, smoothies, milk, coffee, etc for supplementing your main meal.
To have the best breakfast, you can visit Dairy Queen near you between 9 a.m to 10 am when all the items would be available.
Also, you can search for their website and get further information as many of the outlets might be closed on Sundays.
When does Dairy Queen Start Serving Lunch?
If you are late for grabbing your morning breakfast from Dairy Queen, you need not feel unfortunate. Dairy Queen starts serving Lunch just after the Breakfast hours are over between 11 a.m to 4 p.m.
Dairy Queen has made its famous $5 Buck Lunch deal available throughout the day.
The lunch menu has food items, covering many varieties of snacks, burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, chicken strips baskets, sides, and several combo packs.